Position: Professional Electrical Engineer|
Akron, OH – Relocation Assistance Available!
A Strategic Partner of NESCO RESOURCE has a Direct-Hire opening for an Electrical Engineer II in Akron, OH
The Electrical Engineer II will report to the Director of Engineering Services. The Electrical Engineer II is responsible for the technical delivery of our transformer and substation engineering production and consulting services. These services require the technical knowledge or on the job training of the following:
- Transformer oil testing and diagnostics
- Interpretation of data
- Field Service operations, particularly oil processing and transformer installation
- Electrical Test
- Knowledge of IEEE and ASTM regulations is a plus
- Transformer re-manufacturing
- Substation Engineering
- Familiarity of transformer design and/or design experience
Candidates must have:
- BSEE or related degree
- 3-5 years experience in electrical engineering
- PE license or be on the path to obtaining their PE within 2 years.
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with basic engineering procedures, documentation and reports
Salary & Benefits:
- $80-$90k based on experience
- Excellent benefits including Vacation, Medical & 401K
- Relocation assistance available.
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago