Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a full time Electrical Engineer with a leading company in Lawrenceville
In this position candidates will be …
Contributing to the design of the next generation of Imaging Instruments
- Developing schematics, BOM, PCB layouts for scientific color measurement instruments
- Troubleshooting analog and digital circuits
- Supporting firmware development using the latest software development tools
- Working on cutting edge optical-electrical design involving optical sensors
- Working with Optical Engineers and research to develop Hyper-spectral imaging solutions
- Determining instrument performance specifications
- Documenting test protocols and procedures
- Working closely with test technicians for data collection and analysis
- Evaluating third part solutions to meet our application needs
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology trends and its impact
- Experience with mixed analog and digital circuits
- Experience with microcontrollers and C/C++
- Strong PCB Expereince
- RFI/EMI evaluation and remediation
- Schematic entry and simulation
- PCB layout skills a plus
Education: Minimum BS in Electrical Engineering
Soft Skills: Excellent communication and leadership skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...