• Specification, design, testing, and product support of electrical components.
• Follow existing procedures and guidelines for most decisions.
• Recommends changes in project direction in response to changing business requirements.
• Provide support for new product development teams and product engineers.
• Will lead interdepartmental teams.
• May perform complex or novel assignments requiring development of new and/or improved techniques or procedures.
• Keeps the manager informed of progress, changes, priorities, and project cost/schedule status.
• Will present project status to senior management.
• Must possess the ability to plan, organize and carry out technical activities.
• Ability to present technical material to a technically diverse audience, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task is critical.
Position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology or a professional license, with a minimum 3-5 years (Level III) or 5-10 years (Level IV) engineering experience.
The candidate should be competent in applicable PC applications. Experience with SPICE simulation type software, eMatrix, and/or JDEdwards is desirable.
Experience with multi-disciplinary inter-company teams and/or previous project management experience is desirable.
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...