Manufacturing company in Sacramento, California is presently seeking a qualified Electronics Engineer. The successful candidate will join the company as a member of our Research and Development team. This position will be responsible for hardware design and will play a key role as a member of a new product design team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated experience using C and Assembly programming languages.
- 5 years direct experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Ability to design hardware using commercial schematic capture programs. Experience with Altium a big plus.
- PCB Layout.
- More than two years FPGA/CPLD design experience with Verilog and/or VHDL.
- Experience with CAN, RS-485, RS-232, Ethernet a big plus.
- Microcontroller/microprocessor design knowledge.
- Experience with motion control and/or safety critical systems very important.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively multi-task multiple projects in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Research, design, develop and test circuits, electronic components and systems.
- Generate technical documentation of designs.
- Troubleshooting and debugging – determine causes of failures and methods of correction.
- Generate or adapt equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Generate requirement and verification specifications.
- Active participant in New Product Design Team.
- Other maintenance, support or development duties as required.
SacramentoJobs - 11 months ago
Elevator Controls Corporation is an engineering and manufacturing firm with over 25 years of experience as a supplier of engineered elevator...