Seeking a Eloqua Tech Support Specialist
to work in Westminster, CO
The position is responsible for the data integrity from Eloqua to the CRM system, as well as the research and implementation of new marketing technologies, Eloqua program creation, and the coding and development of marketing automation pieces for the Program Management team.
Form Building and Data Integration
Manage global program managers to ensure all forms are QA’s and accurate
- Responsible for development of departmental standards related to the creation of forms using established coding techniques and best practices
- Manage the creation of form back-ends within Eloqua and responsible for data integration with Oracle on Demand (Siebel) CRM system
- Responsible for data integrity by using correct validation and proper testing.
Technical Support for PM team
- Responsible for improvement and research of new technologies to increase data capture and raise form completion rates
- Key point of contact responsible for working with Information Management team to troubleshoot data integration issues between systems.
- Key point of contact for web editorial team, channel team, and conference team responsible for developing demand generation forms for their business
- Primary technical contact with outside consulting vendors on new form builds and integration rule set-up
- Oversee the implementation of new form processes within the Eloqua and CRM environment and QA any new requests through the IM team
Interface with IM team on form and coding projects
- Responsible for researching and implementing technical solutions to marketing challenges and needs
- Provide training and education to PM team on base knowledge of forms, HTML and CSS
- Develop and code electronic communication pieces for the PM team when needed
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors to outsource or get assistance with programs
Landing pages, Programs and Creative requests
- Manage the forms and programming as needs of the IM team and provide additional technical support as needed
- Responsible for status updates and technology reviews in weekly progress meetings for PM team
- Responsible for implementing best practice solutions on form creation and capturing ideas within the departmental standards
Be detail oriented, ensure errors are minimized, and all work is high quality
- Manage and create visual images in email campaigns (e.g. buttons and resize graphics as required from PMs)
- Responsible for following all branding guidelines for emails, forms, landing pages etc.
- Responsible for building/managing code templates for use by other departments
- Technical support for PM team with creating programs for email campaigns and workflow as required.
Be a team player and lead by example and provide excellent internal verbal and written communication
Be well organized and manage self/time efficiently and effectivly
Advanced knowledge of Eloqua Marketing Automation platform
Cross-browser, Cross-email client and mobile compatibility experience
Extensive knowledge of HTML form process and data integration
Good written and verbal communications skills
McGraw Hill Financial - 16 months ago
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....