- Hands on experience in EMC testing of electronic products: Consumer, Medical or Industrial electronic product
- Experience working with Wireless technologies such as 802.11 and Bluetooth
- Solid understanding of FCC and European regulatory requirements such as FCC Part 2, Part 15, Part 22, and EN 300-328.
- Understanding of EMC standards for unintentional transmitters such as CISPR22 and CISPR 24.
- Understanding of RF measurement techniques and use of various RF measurement instruments (specifically Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Power Meters)
- Experience troubleshooting digital and RF hardware.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be responsible and self-directed.
- Experience working in a laboratory and small team environment.
- Knowledge of automated test systems a plus.
Level of experience : 5+ years
- Create test plan for US and International Regulatory EMC testing in collaboration with Regulatory compliance engineers
- Perform EMC Regulatory testing on unlicensed and licensed intentional and unintentional transmitters
- Perform tests such as Conducted Spurious Emissions, Radiated Spurious Emissions, Occupied Bandwidth, Radiated Immunity, ESD, EFT, etc
Work with Design engineers to trouble shoot EMC problems and implement modifications to solve EMC issues
Record data and create test reports
Work with Program Managers on Project schedule, status reporting etc.
Education requirement : Masters/Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
Cascade Engineering Services - 13 months ago