Do you want to work for a company The Wall Street Journal named one of the top 50 new start- ups , and Business Insider calls one of the 25 Enterprise Startups To Bet Your Career On ? Coupa is building a world-class sales organization of experienced professionals. We are looking for an EMEA Channel Sales Director who will report to the Vice President of Alliances.
Coupa’s main office is located in San Mateo, CA. This position can be located in the UK, or remote as needed. Extensive travel is required. This is a commissioned sales role that will need close revenue contracts with Partners and Partner Customers to effectively communicate Coupa's value proposition, vision, product and service capabilities to Partner targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Secure Partner revenue commitments to Coupa.
- Evangelize both internally and externally to support channel harmony.
- Drive Partner sales opportunities as necessary, including conflict resolution.
- Manage interface between Partners and Coupa.
- Achieve and exceed assigned revenue target and other objectives based on Coupa’s and Partners' business plans.
- Introduce Partners to new Coupa products and services as they become available.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge: Know Coupa’s business and how Partner’s business works; know the competition and how to position Coupa.
- Communication: Understand and communicate complex contract requirements and develop proposals. Proficient in understanding and communicating all products and technical information.
- Customer Focused: Proficient in assessing and exceeding customer needs.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving: Assess key decision makers' needs and determine, and deliver, the appropriate sales message and service offerings to meet customer needs without coaching.
- Initiative: Expand sales to existing Partner customers by identifying additional needs. Lead Partner and Coupa sales initiatives, where applicable, by developing account plan, identifying necessary resources and leading customer interface. Create leads through networking and following up on others' efforts. Anticipate problems/opportunities.
- Integrity: Honest even when self-damaging. Able to influence others. Tactful. Encourages ethical work environment.
- Negotiating: Proficient in managing complex negotiations. Able to identify and address hidden agendas.
- Bachelor’s degree with extra consideration given to candidates with a Master’s Degree.
- 15 years business experience (spend management preferable) with 10 years successful experience in commissioned sales roles.
- Demonstrated experience in account management.
- Proven ability to develop and implement business plans and achieve required results.
- Knowledge of team concepts and principles; sales and marketing strategies and management of resources
- Analytical problem-solving and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to win in highly competitive sales situations.
- Strong executive and consultative relationship selling background.
In addition to a very competitive salary, Coupa offers a solid stock option plan, impressive company paid health benefits, 401(k), generous PTO and a startup environment that allows for creativity and a chance to have fun at work while making a difference in the business world.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be advised that inquiries or resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.
Coupa - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -