Assists workers engaged in preparing foods and beverages for employees or guests by cleaning works area, equipment, and utensils, assisting in food preparation, set up, and service, and collection of garbage and trash. Serves a range of hot and cold food items. Works to ensure a positive dining experience for all GPI employees.
Adheres to all hotel policies and regulations.
Assists all cooks in daily preparations of all daily menus.
Cleans and maintains work areas, facilities, utensils, and equipment including floors; collects and places garbage and trash in designated containers.
Completes GPI Sanitation program.
Conveys food and supplies from main kitchen to serving site either by carrying or by utilizing a cart.
Follows prescribed procedures in setting up hot and cold food lines; chooses proper utensils and sets steam line to appropriate temperature for menu items.
Keeps EDR clean and stocked between all meal periods.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Provides guidance and training to other employees performing related work.
Replenishes foods, condiments, silverware, glassware, dishes, and trays at serving stations.
Reports to work at designated time Reports to work in a clean and approved uniform.
- Must be able to perform all manual aspects of kitchen operation inclusive of dish machine operations.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be able to speak clearly and respectfully.
- Must be team oriented, positive and upbeat.
- Must have a positive attitude and "can do" work ethic.
- Must have the ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Must understand proper sanitation policies and safety procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
Job requires standing for long periods of time, walking, bending, reaching, grasping, lifting 50 pounds, and repetitive motions.
Varied shifts, both AM and PM required.
Glacier Park INC - 13 months ago
Glacier Park, Inc. (GPI) is an independent hotel operator in the Glacier National Park area and the city of Whitefish in Northwest Montana....