Under the direction of the Human Resource Manager, the incumbent provides coaching and counseling to management and employees regarding employee issues. Also assists in development, coordination and implementation of employee activities and recognition programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coaching and counseling management and employees regarding employee issues.
- Assist in development, coordination and implementation of employee activities and recognition programs.
- Coordinate and distribute monthly employee newsletter.
- Coordinates employee discount booklet with local vendors.
- Identifies and negotiates with vendors for new and additional discount opportunities.
- Responsible for creation of monthly and quarterly turnover reports for Executive Committee review.
- Performs other projects and tasks as assigned by Human Resource Manager.
This person must have strong customer service skills, excellent time management skills, ability to multi task, ability to handle stressful situations and have strong problem solving skills. Need for confidentiality is demanded. Excellent listening skills are required. Must operate well in a team environment as well as performing job duties with little supervision. Must be self-sufficient with administrative tasks, including the use of MS Office products. This person must have a minimum of three (3) years plus Human Resources experience with a heavy emphasis on positive employee relations in a casino and hotel environment. An Associate’s degree in a related area is preferred.
Seminole Gaming - 12 months ago