Company Genentech, Inc.
Location South San Francisco, CA
Position Type Full Time
Genentech, Inc. in South San Francisco seeks:
Please mail your resume specifying the position requisition number to Genentech, Inc., c/o SB MS-829A, 1 DNA Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080.
- Medical Science Liaison. Conduct research to further understanding of the complex chemical combinations and reactions involved in Bone Biology, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Type 2 Diabetes, Osteoporosis and Immunology. Reqs M.D., Pharm.D., Ph.D. or for equiv in Med Sci, Biomedical Sci, Exp Medicine, Biochemistry or rel. & 3 yrs of exp. This is a telecommuting position and frequent business travel required. Travel is fully reimbursed. (88-00410295)
- Programmer Analyst. In the Research Division, will utilize strong software development skills combined with excellent communication abilities to develop solutions to a set of challenging problems in scientific research. Reqs MS or for equiv in Biomedical Engineering, Biology, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or rel. & 1 yr of exp. (88-00410483)
- Associate Scientist. Research pharmacokinetics/dynamics (PK/PD) of novel drug candidates in Oncology, Immunology, and Neuroscience by using advanced modeling and simulation (M&S) tools. Reqs Ph.D. or for equiv in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Clinical Pharmacology/Modeling and Simulation or rel. Position requires up to 10% fully reimbursed business travels. (88-00410477)
- Research Associate. Provide pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) analyses which seek to optimize dose regimens and strategies to facilitate clinical development and regulatory approval along with post marketing commitments. Reqs MS or for equiv in Bioengineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or rel. (88-00410478)
- Research Associate. Perform research on ion channels in pain and neurodegeneration. Reqs MS or for equiv in Biotechnology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry or rel. & 2 yrs of exp. (88-00410484)
- Exadata DBA. Manage Exadata components through specialized monitoring software, correct any errors, and make necessary modifications. Reqs BS or for equiv in CS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electronic, Electronics Engineering or rel. & 6 yrs of prog exp. (88-00410490)
- Global Studies Manager. Contribute to plan and direct studies to investigate human disease, preventive methods, and treatments for disease. Reqs BS or foreign equiv in Life Sci, Epidemiology, Public Health, or rel + 5 yrs prog exp. In lieu of BS + 5, will accept MS or foreign equiv + 3 yrs exp. Travel up to 5%, fully reimbursed. (88-00410268)
- Research Associate. Perform collaborative research focusing on Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) analysis and mathematical modeling. Reqs: MS or its foreign equiv in Biostatistics, Biology, Math, or rel + 2 yrs exp. (88-00410267)
- Manufacturing Associate. Support implementation of production and manufacturing procedures to optimize processes and meet regulatory requirements. Reqs Bachelor's deg or foreign equiv in Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engg, or rel + 5 yrs prog exp. In the alt, will accept Master's deg or foreign equiv + 3 yrs exp. (88-00410487)
Genentech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer