Anthelio Healthcare is a proven hospital services company and one of the fastest-growing in the country. In order to maintain that level of success, Anthelio strongly believes in recruiting hard-working individuals who strive to achieve greatness. We are looking for dedicated, persistent personnel who will work as part of our motivated team.
We are currently looking for an Allscripts Enterprise Ambulatory EMR Applications Administrator to work on site in the Michigan region. Under general supervision, you will work with clients and operations staff to articulate, plan for, implement, upgrade and troubleshoot EMR system requirements and issues. You will provide EMR forms management, process re-engineering, workflow management, training and support expertise for customer sites.
· Associate or Bachelor's degree in Health Information Management or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in the health care field preferred
· 3+ years previous healthcare experience preferred
· Previous EMR project implementation or support experience preferred
· Analytical ability to identify, analyze and evaluate market changes, create solutions to difficult administrative, technical or human situations
· Communication and interpersonal skills for contact with internal and external customers to obtain and interpret a variety of information based on knowledge of departmental practices, hospital policies and programs and specific technical and regulatory knowledge
· Must possess the ability to learn new things and think "out of the box" for solutions to business solutions to business and technical problems related to patient care/record process flow.
· Ability to participate in multiple project simultaneously and remotely, interface with customers and peers (effective written and verbal communication skills), provide 27 x 7 system support as needed.
· Project management with superior organization skills
· Travel required for customer system implementations, upgrades, system troubleshooting and conferences