Nuesoft is offering a career opportunity for an EMR Implementation Specialist to operate from home or office.
We are seeking experienced, motivated and enthusiastic associates to join our team. If you like working in a professional environment where you are always learning and your ideas can be heard, Nuesoft is the place for you.
- Provide expert subject matter knowledge on EMR software, clinical operations and work flow
- Review existing paper documentation and develop electronic templates and documents using EMR tools
- Recommend software enhancements based on evaluation and feed back from end users
- Deliver and administer training program to end user as required
- Helping to resolve critical problems related to implementation
- Manage communication between clinic staff, physicians, and management.
- In-depth experience and understanding of clinical workflow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Communication skills on technical information with all levels of management and end users
- Experience developing EMR templates, documents, and work flow analysis (helpful)
- Strong organization, time management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding CMS billing and coding requirements (helpful)
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting sales teams and helping them exceed sales goals;
- Effectively demonstrating the capabilities of Electronic Health Record software to potential clients;
- Hosting online software demonstrations;
- Customizing software content to address needs of individual offices.