Req ID: 9451
Job Title: EMT - Tier 3
Department: 008100 - Medical Transportation
Location: Park Rapids
Facility: Ambulance Service Center
Employment Type: Casual-On-Call
Scheduled Hours/pp: 0
Variable Shift Start-End Time?: No
Weekend Requirement: Occasional Weekends
Call Requirement: Off Premise Call
Union Code: Non Contract - NM
License Requirements: Licensure/Certification(s):
· Current certification as an EMT
· Current CPR certification
· Valid Class D driver's license in state of residency with an acceptable driving record
· Other qualifications as may be established from time to time by the employer.
• Previous ambulance experience preferred.
• Previous advanced life support experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated ability to organize, problem solve, make decisions during emergency situations and work independently.
• Possess or quickly acquire knowledge of the street and highway system within the service area.
Education Required: Education and Experience:
· High school graduate
· Must have successfully completed an EMT course.
Job Description: Responds to routine and emergency calls to provide efficient and immedate pre-hospital Basic Life
Support care to neonates, infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
North Memorial Health Care - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -