Provide Engagement support for GIS – DCPS - DCaaS
Perform the following Services:
1. Utilize project management tools and project life cycle process
2. Work to build trust and create cross-functional and cross-geographical collaboration
3. and synergistic opportunities
4. Manage project budgets
5. Prioritize multiple and competing responsibilities
6. Create project timelines to support change, communications and training deliverables
7. Analyze, track, and manage large amounts of data related to the deployment and management of data centers.
8. Report and make recommendations on data analyzed
9. Project Manage in alignment with PMI and Cisco IT standards and deliverables
10. Define project team, roles and responsibilities
11. Engage stakeholders to ensure successful implementation
12. Manage communications, issue/risk management, regular status reporting
13. Manage/ensure all stakeholder requirements are identified and met for the implementation
14. Clearly define and document plan, data, policy, design and implementation of end to end project cycle
15. Understand and adhere to Cisco/IT and DCPS project management process and tool practices, such as PLC, MS Project, PROPEL, etc.
16. Identify success criteria, gain stakeholder approval for the criteria
17. Ensure project meets the timeline and success criteria
18. Apply systematic approaches to gather information and extract relevant data in order to understand the requirements of the business, solve problem and make valid decisions
19. Identify patterns and trends in both quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions, solve problems and devise solution
1. 7+ years enterprise IT project/analysis experience (managing large, complex programs with significant business impact – eg. Enabling new business models)
2. Hands-on management of global infrastructure projects
3. Prior Cisco IT Infrastructure experience highly desirable
4. Strong working knowledge of project management tools and project life cycle process
5. Strong business process change management/implementation
6. Experience with Cisco Enterprise products a plus, such as UCS, Nexus, Unified Communications a plus
7. Service provider experience a plus
8. Extensive working knowledge of project management tools and project life cycle process
9. Extensive business process change management/implementation
10. Superior written, verbal, and listening skills
11. Ability to build trust and create cross-functional synergistic opportunities (influence without authority, developing win-win solutions)
12. Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple and competing responsibilities
13. Ability to create project timelines to support change, communications and training deliverables.
14. Ability to quickly understand a large global program/organization and bridge gaps with smaller functions/needs
15. Experience managing executive level relationships (eg. VP level at Cisco)
16. Strong working knowledge of Data Center as a Service (DCaaS)
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...