General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity as an Engineering Aide at our Palmdale flight test facility.
Under close supervision, this position is responsible for providing technical support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks. Gathers and maintains technical data such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes. Maintains engineering documentation, reports and drawings such as flow charts, block diagrams, and schematics. Performs basic mathematical calculations using established formulas. Develops a variety of documentation and reports as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Provides technical support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks.
- Gathers and maintains technical data such as test results and engineering design changes.
- Maintains engineering documentation, reports and drawings.
- May revise engineering reports, flow charts and schematics as directed.
- Performs basic mathematical calculations. May present findings.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to maintain a productive and safe working environment in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
General Atomics - 11 months ago
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...