Adecco Engineering & Technical is currently seeking an experienced Engineering Operations Specialist for a long term contract opportunity with our client in the Pacific Northwest.
Job Title: Engineering Operations Specialist
You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Start Date: ASAP
Work Location: Eugene, OR.
Resources Required: 1
Pay Rate Range: DOE W2 all-inclusive
Qualified candidates please apply by sending an MS Word version of your resume to Mary.Lavin@AdeccoNA.com or call me at 503-535-2580.
This position supports the District Manager and district supervisors in identifying, assessing and requesting various tools and material resources needed to operate and maintain the transmission system. Manages data and insures the accuracy of power system equipment and facility records through Cascade. Position is located inEugene,Oregon.
Position Responsibilities Include:
· Conduct analyses of problems and issues impacting the equipment, materials, supplies, and vehicles. Prepare reports and presentations on study findings and recommendations.
· Support the development of any new project authorization requests (PARs) for the District on both electrical and non-electrical capital projects. Assist in the preparation of documentation for necessary facility modifications when required.
· Support the Non-Electric Plant (NEP) program for the District. Participate in studies, analyses, and evaluations of NEP facilities.
· Support acquisition of tools and equipment for the District. Work with District Manager and supervisors to identify Tools and Equipment Acquisition Program (TEAP) needs and ensure requests are properly scoped, justified, and cost estimated according to the established criteria and process. Provide recommendations based on knowledge of the characteristics, properties, and uses of the equipment. Research availability of equipment, sources, delivery options and expedites delivery of equipment to assure system needs are met.
· Coordinate vehicle replacements for the District. Track vehicle maintenance via GSA website.
· Enter System Equipment Records (SERs) into Cascade to manage equipment-related data. Support equipment data information for TLM Aps (TLM Application).
· Provide support to field supervisors, as requested, in inventory reconciliation. Research inventory problems. Search for and analyze information, trace sequences of transactions to resolve questions, and prepare entries for supply record systems.
· Provide equipment and supply information, reports, and data services.
· Gather data from the client's managers for weekly Compliance Reporting
· Act as Designee for IT and office equipment custodian(s)
· Order equipment numbers and client identification tags
· High School Graduate or GED certificate required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business management, logistics management, engineering or a related technical field is desirable; Associates Degree is highly desirable.
· .5-4 years of engineering operations experience required . This experience may encompass inventory control/coordination, production coordination, fleet coordination, material requisition/coordination or similar positions.
o Must possess broad knowledge of engineering operations policies and procedures such as material and equipment inventory and control.
o Knowledge of and experience with processes, automated records and control systems for acquisition, accountability, control and disposal of facilities, equipment, materials, supplies, vehicles, and other resources is required.
· 2-3 years minimum experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, SharePoint and Outlook is requirement. (Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 is required)
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email your resume directly to Mary.Lavin@AdeccoNA.com
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 21 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...