The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, with a comprehensive service offering temporary and contract staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals has an immediate opening for an Enterprise Information Architect. This position is with one of our esteemed clients in the rapidly growing energy industry.
****This position can either be located in Minneapolis, MN or Denver, CO – please indicate preference if not local to either market.****
Job Title: Enterprise Information Architect
Job Location: Minneapolis,MNorDenver,CO
Job Status: Contract-to-Hire/Renewable (W2), 1 Year+
Pay Rate/Salary Range (approximate): $75 - $85/Hr., DOE
The Enterprise Information Architect should have significant experience demonstrating the value of enterprise architecture through roadmaps and metrics to promote efficiency, speed and agility of enterprise architecture. The architect will need to exhibit experience working across IT and business technology owners to drive development of information strategy, governance and models to support business requirements. The selected candidate will work with the Architecture Team around information architecture to support mobile device information sharing, collaboration and cloud technology directions.
- Lead a matrixed team of stakeholders to create, review and gain consensus around Information Architecture reference architectures, standards, and patterns.
- Communicate and champion the business value of Information Architecture
- Champion and lead the application of Enterprise Information Architecture practices to simplify and reduce costs , including archival and data retention
- Provide technical leadership and architectural direction around logical and physical architecture for both structured and unstructured data repositories
- Align Information Architectures with business needs and strategic direction
- Active leadership in defining and establishing an enterprise information model
- Lead efforts in providing guidance, communication, and governance around reusable models to guide information architecture and design
Skills and Experience
- Expertise in technology road mapping and planning - develop and manage the process of migrating from the current to the future state architecture.
- Experience synchronizing the capability road mapping with the technology planning process. Also, requires expertise is maturing lifecycle management of IT and Information assets and assisting new initiatives with solution direction and technical governance.
- Proven experience defining, driving and applying information governance and architecture
- Architect must have significant experience in Information Architecture discipline. This includes developing information strategy and governance, designing information models for both structured and unstructured data, including definition of sources of record and managing data retention
- Designing integration models which control the capture, transformation, and distribution of information
- Proven experience in driving data-driven integration designs and managing associated enterprise-level architectural decisions
- Experience in defining conceptual and logical information models and associating data aspects to strategic business goals, direction, and technical needs.
- Applicant should have experience in utilizing business strategy to provide a business driven framework for the subsequent definition of an IT Architecture that will support business goals and objectives.
- Desired skills include Data Warehousing, Information Insight Generation, Unstructured Information Analysis, Information Policy Formation, Information Systems Design, Information Modeling, Information Asset management, and Information Taxonomy Creation.
- The ideal applicant will have significant experience in business architecture and information architecture so the architect can also help the organization with a master data management initiative.
- The Enterprise Architect will drive the development of the enterprise architecture process and the technology standards management process and should keep abreast of the latest technologies and technological opportunities in his/her knowledge area.
- The Architect must understand business needs and apply smart technology strategy for competitive advantage.
- Communications and relationship building - engage in significant interaction with leadership and technical levels; able to effectively communicate highly technical information to numerous audiences; effectively develop relationships with individuals inside IT.
- Deliver difficult messages and express disagreement with others with confidence and self-control.
- Address challenges to technical recommendations and influence others to change their approach and work collectively in a highly matrixed organization to implement new/difficult initiatives.
- Gain support and consensus from related stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good at navigating the politics of critical technology decisions
- Should be able to communicate complex problems to other people in a simple way that they will understand
Adecco Engineering and Technical offers one of the most complete temporary employee benefits programs in the industry. Once on assignment, you’ll have access to a comprehensive group medical coverage plan, 401(k), direct deposit, service bonuses, select paid holidays (based on accrued hours), skills training and other free career counseling services. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...