As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
- Negotiating critical and controversial issues with top level engineers/scientists and officers of other organizations.
- Taking responsibility for an important segment of very extensive and highly diversified engineering/scientific programs, critical to overall CDM Smith objectives.
- Performing advisory and consulting work for CDM Smith as a recognized authority for broad program areas or in an intensely specialized area of considerable novelty and importance.
- Candidate should be recognized as a national and/or international authority and leader in an area of engineering, geology, or scientific interest and investigation.
- 15 + minimum years of experience since B.S.
- Registration as Professional Engineer is a requirement for engineering positions.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -