General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under close supervision with detailed instructions, this position is responsible for maintaining building, ground and office areas in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition. Performs a combination of routine duties including but not limited to vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing.
- Cleans assigned areas according to established standards.
- Sweeps, mops, dusts and vacuums offices, hallways and entrances.
- Maintain large areas of floor space using heavy equipment.
- Polishes furniture, fixtures or trimmings.
- Reports items needing repair and hazardous conditions requiring correction to supervisor.
- Follows established antiseptic techniques and uses appropriate solutions to clean and wash fixtures and restrooms.
- Gathers and disposes of trash. Washes and relines waste containers.
- May need to climb ladders to perform functions or duties.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Cleans carpets as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
General Atomics - 17 months ago
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...