Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
EPA Call Center Agent
Type of Position:
Associates degree and at least 1 year of job-related experience or equivalent.
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
The Call Center Agent may have experience using or working knowledge of the following applications and technologies:
• CRM system, case management and call tracking experience; preferably BMC Remedy
• Lotus Notes mail/Domino Directory
• All Microsoft desktop applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook & IE.
• Remote connectivity/VPN applications
• Desktop and remote access software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
• VOIP Phones & Blackberry
Agents must possess the following skills:
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to walk user through re-creating, troubleshooting, resolving problems effectively
• Ability to independently test and document test results for software/applications
• Ability to effectively diffuse irate customers
• Must be detail oriented
• Must have a clear and articulate speaking voice
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness; must possess planning/organizing skills and be able to work under deadlines.
Safety - URS enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the URS Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable URS Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
URS is looking for an EPA Call Center Agent to join our team in Chantilly, Virginia!
The Agent must be flexible and willing to work from 12pm – 9pm.
This individual will provide technical support to end-users on hardware, software and network related problems, questions, and use based on established system procedures and guidelines.
1. Provide technical support by answering/responding to phone/e-mail to EPA employees, EPA application & public website users.
2. Perform at or above established service level agreement requirements for incoming call and email response time, and first call resolution.
3. Classify, prioritize, and record details for all issues/requests/inquiries utilizing the BMC Remedy System.
4. Work within established procedures and guidelines to record, update, escalate, and track cases through to resolution.
5. Perform beta-level testing and recording results for new software/applications within the agency.
6. Provide technical support for Active Directory based Local Area Network (LAN) user account administration and related Wide Area Network (WAN) and remote access technology.
7. Research, triage, troubleshoot and resolve reported COTS, proprietary and web-based software applications, desktop, intranet, blackberry, telecom and basic network connectivity issues.
8. Re-create, troubleshoot and resolve problems effectively with users.
9. Independently test and document test results for software/applications.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
URS Corporation is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; information technology; and decommissioning and closure services. URS provides services for power, infrastructure, industrial, oil and gas, and federal projects and programs. Headquartered in San Francisco, URS Corporation has more than 57,000 employees in a network of offices in nearly 50 countries (www.urs.com).
URS Corporation - 2 years ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...