Bachelor's Degree required
The incumbent will actively support a system wide initiative dedicated to establishing a new foundation for advancing clinical delivery outcomes, electronic medical records through the EPIC platform. Working closely with the EPIC project team’s clinical leaders and application analysts, this position will be responsible for delivering end user training for multiple clinical tracks. Training will be directed to employees, residents, physicians and leaders in classroom and work-site settings. The end users will be both clinical and non-clinical. The incumbent will acquire knowledge regarding workflow and application functionality, policies and procedures, but will not be certified in the software applications taught.
Education, Training, and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working with an Electronic Medical Records System, Clinical documentation system or relevant clinical experience.
- Recent experience working with EPIC Systems is strongly preferred.
- Previous teaching experience and/or background in a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or University.
- Proficient in: Internet Explorer; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Outlook; Microsoft Word; Microsoft Power Point; Windows Operating System.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
St. Francis Hospital - 9 months ago
Founded in 1922 by the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary, St. Francis Hospital is New York State’s only specialty designated cardiac...