Provides direct supervision to Applications Trainers in order to design and deliver software application service training to customers. Provides customers with courses designed to train and familiarize new and existing users with company products and services, specifically customers who undergo a product installation/conversion or request continuing education.
- Designs and delivers JHA software and service training courses or workshops. Customizes training materials and procedures for each customer situation.
- Participates in user conferences.
- Prepares selected training materials for use during training sessions. Arranges the training environment, including but not limited to scheduling rooms and computers for use, securing a location and length of training, installing software onto computers, and scheduling participates for the appropriate session.
- Seeks increased knowledge of features and functions of JHA products and services. Increases knowledge of current training techniques and practices. Keeps current on JHA product changes and upgrades.
- Provides customer follow-up on any questions asked during training that required post-training research. Ensures all questions are answered timely and thoroughly.
- Improves training materials based on customer feedback and needs assessment. Assesses the quality of training formats and/or procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of six years of experience in a related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Supervises daily activities of employees doing the same or similar tasks. Responsible for coaching and discipline of employees. Assists subordinates with difficult inquiries or problems. May perform duties of the actual job along with subordinates. Has problem-solving capabilities and a demonstrated advanced knowledge of field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry and JHA products.
- Proficient in programs such as WebEx, PowerPoint, and other presentation software.
- Solid understanding of training and development methods, including design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training effectiveness.
- Able to design and deliver software applications training.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...