Assist in preparing and loading jobs in addition to cleaning, inspecting, and refurbishing equipment.
• Operate crane and/or forklift to load and unload jobs.
• Clean, service, and refurbish tools as required by supervisor.
• Assembly and disassembly of tools relative to services provided per location.
• Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• 1-3 years experience in related field
• Good verbal communication skills
• Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
• Mechanical aptitude
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Weatherford - 19 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...