SUMMARY: Responsible for the daily functions of the department including but not limited to the following: data entry of daily work orders, work logs, receive and call out all work orders to field personnel, file all daily data entry paperwork by site and/or field personnel and generate assigned daily/weekly reports. Assist in regulatory reporting and data collection/entry for the following locations: KS, OK, TX, and CO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by management’s discretion.
- Collection and spreadsheet reporting of pump sheets from all farm locations: KS, OK, TX, and CO.
- Organizing and updating the land tracker system/report for Internal Soil Scientist.
- Collection and spreadsheet reporting of Dorman/Wakefield reports for ODA.
- Collection and spreadsheet reporting of the 120 day watch list for KDHE and ODA.
- Collection and spreadsheet reporting of Kansas water wells
- Collection and spreadsheet reporting of weekly water usage for KS, OK, TX, CO
- Organize, update and make appointments for required medical physicals for operations of company vehicles
- Assist in organizing data collection and recognizing any problems with data. Follow-up and managing the task of getting the problem corrected.
- Assist Environmental Team and Development/Land Team.
- Enter all daily work orders, work logs and purchase orders.
- Receive and call out all work orders to field personnel.
- Review, summarize and enter time cards in the database for purpose of payroll.
- Must be able to work overtime.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the work environment, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions as listed below.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or three to five years previous accounting, clerical and/or administrative experience.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Thorough knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation. Ability to meet and deal effectively with clients, associates and the general public.
REASONING ABILITY AND MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to apply basic mathematical principles to practical situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be able to utilize 10-key by touch. Must be computer literate and have excellent communication and organizational skills. The position is expected to provide clerical/secretarial support to all functional areas of the department. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates. Knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMAND: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position is primarily an office setting and the noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: The hours and days of work are established by departmental needs and at the discretion of management. Occasionally, overtime, or changes in schedule will be required as special circumstances arise.
Seaboard Foods - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Seaboard Foods is one big pork project, but taxpayers should take heart -- the government has nothing to do with it. A subsidiary of...