The ERP Analyst is responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, and supporting the ERP system. Position will be responsible for documenting business processes, end-user training and resolving any issues. In addition, this position will be working with the business users to help design, develop, and support ERP solutions to meet the end-users business requirements.
- Take ownership for incidents reported by end-users, resolving these issues in a timely manner escalating as appropriate.
- Understand the functionality of the ERP system. Develop a working knowledge of forms, transactions, and reports available to end-users and be able to advise end-users on how to do transactions within the various modules of the system.
- Apply aplication/technical knowledge to ensure that the business systems are performing efficiently and that customer s are provided with required services.
- Assist in the scheduling and coordination of ERP projects and be involved from design-to-execution phase of a project.
- Provide expertise in the formulation of systems scope and objectives relative to the organization's business plan and industry requirements.
- Work with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software problems and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Implement process within the ERP environment to ensure sustainable compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Evaluate and review future business system needs and upgrade projects.
- Must be willing to travel to other Valerus facilities both inside and outside of the United States.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in global ERP support - SyteLine and/or SAP experience a plus
- Experience in basic SQL programming
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are essential
- Must have strong business, interpersonal, communication skills to articulate IT issues and work with end-users and various levels of management.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex business requirements and respond with quality technical specifications and solutions.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business adminstration, computer science, or equivalent technical field preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in ERP Support which includes experience in IT.
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) and/or a negligible amount of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Valerus Compression Services serves the compression needs of the oil and gas industry. Its products, which are used in older wells, include...