The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Analyst provides overall application software support, system maintenance and updates, system change and configuration, programming and vendor liaison communication for all Management Accounting, Human Resources and Materials Management systems. Creates, maintains and distributes reports, supports specialized handheld devices and electronically submits secured financial and health information to external sources.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Provides application and technical support services including systems implementation, upgrades, new version roll-outs and optimization, analysis, design, build, configuration, testing and go-live support.
2. Creates, administers and analyzes security roles, classes and groups assigning security levels as appropriate.
3. Creates, implements, administers and maintains the interfaces between ERP-related systems and external systems, e.g. Revenue Cycle Systems.
4. Installs patches as needed.
5. Creates, administers and analyzes the needs for printer interfaces, printer security and groups as appropriate.
6. Identifies and translates users requests into functional specifications with minimal customization efforts; troubleshoots issues within a highly integrates EPR environment.
7. Support interdependencies between financial, human resources and materials management.
8. Responds promptly to user questions and provides support, training and intervention actions as needed.
9. Provides interface support to handheld devices critical for inventory and supply distribution within the Medical Center/Health System
10. Writes custom SQL functions to maintain and modify databases; creates, maintains and distributes 300+ reports for administrative and professional use/reference.
11. Loads Human Resource, Payroll and Benefits records for submission to financial and healthcare institutions for reporting and recordkeeping purposes; supports W2 server administration and maintenance.
Qualifications: Associate's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Minimum of two (2) years ERP experience required. Prior experience with existing or planned systems preferred.