About UFP Technologies:|
UFP Technologies is seeking an energetic, career oriented professional to fill an exciting opportunity as an ERP Business Analyst.
UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging. Using foams, plastics, composites, and natural fiber materials, we design and manufacture a vast range of solutions primarily for the medical, automotive, aerospace & defense, electronics, consumer, and industrial markets. Our team acts as an extension of customers’ in-house research, engineering and manufacturing groups, working closely with them to solve their most complex product and packaging challenges. For our customers, innovation takes many shapes. But each solution is shaped by a level of design, materials and process expertise that is unique to UFP Technologies.
We are rolling out Epicor 9 ERP to our plants and are looking for a highly energized and experienced ERP Business Analyst. This is a high profile position working with senior managers and end users to shape how our company will operate and continue to improve business performance for the future. Several plants are already live and we will complete the implementation by the end of 2015.
This position will initially focus on supporting our Quality Assurance and Customer Service teams to improve how we use Epicor ERP to support these functions but will also work in other departments and be part of a team of analysts that support all areas of the business.
We will also be upgrading to Epicor 10 in 2015. This position will be part of the upgrade team with additional responsibilities to document work instructions and help the team with other system documentation primarily for training purposes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines business requirements with end users.
- Works with super-users to configure and test the system.
- Formalizes system documentation based on drafts from the functional
- Defines technical requirements for reports, extensions and other
customizations, and similar programming tasks.
- Performs some development work to include SSRS reports, Epicor screen
technology to better support our customers and to help us make informed
- Works with people at all levels of the organization to improve our use of
- Performs all other duties as assigned or needed.
benefit the business.
- Epicor 9 techno / functional experience.
- An affinity for helping people understand and use technology to
- A desire to learn new skills as needed as a member of the ERP support
define business processes through work instruction documents in
- Technical documentation skills including the ability and desire to clearly
collaboration with functional leads and other business process owners.
effective work instructions and training.
- Previous Epicor ERP experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of business concepts and operations.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation.
- 3 or more years of applicable experience.
- Leadership ability to inspire others toward achievement and success.
- Proven ability to performing programming and other technical work.
- Authored technical and system documentation for specifications,
Required Education / Training:
Please note that unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Business or Computer Science.
UFP Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.