Alltech’s core mission is to improve the health and performance of animals, plants and people through nutrition and scientific innovation. The company’s pursuit of this mission is guided by its founding ACE principle, a promise that in doing business it has a positive impact on the Animal, the Consumer, and the Environment. We have an excellent opportunity for an ERP Functional Lead.
- Interface with business process leads to understand and implement functional configurations
- Collaborate with regional team members, participating in Fit-Gap analysis and solution design while preserving Global Standards
- Leading functional portions of a global AX 2012 implementation project
- Analyzing and recommending strategies to bring greater efficiencies in a global AX environment
- Work with multiple vendors and consultants to deliver solutions meeting customer requirements
- Works within the Alltech MIS team, reporting to the Alltech MIS Global ERP Manager
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Please email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field
- 2 – 3 years of ERP experience
- Understanding of core business processes (Financials and Manufacturing)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with superior customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment; agility and flexibility
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience is a plus
- Dynamics AX X++ development experience is a plus
- Position is based at our Corporate Office in Nicholasville, KY, so ability to relocate is required