This position will report to an ERP Technical Specialist and will interact with ERP end users, as well as other IT support groups to continuously improve the ERP functionality within the various business units. The working atmosphere is fast paced and high growth. The candidate will become part of a team working mainly in the SAP Sales and Distribution module. The position will include both project and break/fix work.
• Responsibilities include ERP business process guidance, SAP configuration, and ABAP development.
• Maintain user level documentation and training materials for follow up support of the key business processes within ERP functional areas.
• Participate in iterative development life cycle of design/development/unit/ integration/ regression and user acceptance testing, documentation and deployment.
• Provide functional knowledge and support for business change management initiatives.
• Creates functional specifications for change requests as necessary.
• Provides ERP end user training.
• Works in conjunction with the service desk to analyze, prioritize, and resolve work ticket requests.
• Works with other team members to acquire cross functional knowledge transfer and provide backup capabilities.
• Provide knowledge transfer to the user community.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Five or more years of functional and technical experience within SAP SD.
• Experience in SAP CRM, MM, IDOC development, forms development, and workflow is a plus.
• Analytical and problem solving skills, end user focus and ability to think cross functionally.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, and flexible.
• Must possess organizational skills with the ability to multi task.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio a plus.
• Capable of traveling (30%) both domestically and internationally.
RTI International Metals, Inc. - 10 months ago