Etonien, LLC is looking for an experienced Project manager with extensive ERP systems implementation experience. We need someone who can hit the ground running and is comfortable in a hi-growth, start-up environment.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing financial service firms in the United States. We’re working to bridge the gap between a transactional staffing firm and the traditional corporate employment path to allow professionals to provide their skills and experience to a wide range of clients with flexible and favorable long-term relationship options.
The ideal candidate will have a background in finance and accounting and have had ERP implementation and integration experience. If you’d like to explore your options with our unique and successfully proven business model, and meet the requirements below, please send us your resume to initiate the recruiting process. We’re eager to introduce you to our firm and discuss this engagement with you.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of financial software.
- Communicate effectively with different department heads to ensures that all financial modules are meeting organizational needs.
- Collaborates with IT and finance staff to meet business requirements;
- Ensures that consistent practices are used throughout the company to maintain the integrity of the system.
- Train and support the needs of the client’s finance and accounting staff on the functionality and best practices for new financial systems.
- Identify, track and resolve issues that arise from users as needed.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Previous experience with a successful system integration and implementation
- Strong understanding of accounting theory;
- Strong systems experience and exposure to business intelligence and ERP systems; especially with Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Familiarity working in a hi-growth, start-up environment
- Strong Excel Experience—pivots, v-look-up, access data modification
- 3+ years of accounting experience—both general ledger and financial forecasting
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
JobShouts.com - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard