Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking an ERP Proposal Manager for the Supply Chain Management Project (SCMS) in our Arlington, VA location.
Crown Agents is an international development company with offices in more than 30 countries, employing over 600 personnel worldwide. Crown Agents provides direct assistance, management consulting, and human and institutional development for public and private sector clients, particularly in customs and trade facilitation, public financial management, procurement, logistics, and health systems strengthening. Crown Agents currently operates in more than 85 countries on projects with an annual value of more than $181 million.
Crown Agents USA (CA-USA), the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of CA Group, provides direct procurement services, technical assistance, and training to improve health outcomes, establish good governance, and stimulate economic growth across the developing world. Established practice areas include Health, Supply Chain Services, Food Security and M&E. Since its incorporation in the United States in 1998, CA-USA has provided technical assistance services and support to U.S. Government agencies and international organizations such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), and the Gates Foundation.
The Partnership for Supply Chain Management (PFSCM) brings together 13 private sector, non-government and faith-based organizations that are among the most trusted names in supply chain management and international public health and development in the world. PFSCM has been recognized internationally for its work to save lives through stronger public health supply chains; in 2010 the partnership won two supply chain distinction awards from the European Supply Chain and Logistics Summit and was a finalist in the 2012 Supply Chain Innovation Award Competition sponsored by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) and SupplyChainBrain.
PFSCM is implementing the Supply Chain Management System (SCMS) contract for USAID as part of the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). With offices in more than 20 countries and over 700 dedicated staff members around the world, SCMS is helping to improve the lives of people living with HIV/AIDS in some of the countries most severely impacted by the pandemic. SCMS procures essential medicines and supplies at affordable prices; helps strengthen and build cost-effective, reliable, secure and sustainable supply chain systems; and fosters coordination of key stakeholders.
The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria is a major financing institution in the fight against these diseases in 140 countries. The Global Fund selected PFSCM to be its primary Procurement Agent for Global Fund principal recipients, under its Pooled Procurement Mechanism aimed at ensuring a cost-effective and efficient procurement process that meets all the Global Fund standards for a Procurement Agent. This service provides support to countries to resolve procurement bottlenecks and supply chain management challenges and facilitate timely access to pharmaceuticals and other health products.
In addition, PFSCM implements other supply chain management projects with other
Role & Responsibilities
The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Proposal Manager has overall responsibility for clarifying requirements, developing, posting, and managing bids for the ERP RFP. Special emphasis on the evaluation and selection process, including the development of selection and evaluation criteria is expected.
The Proposal Manager will ensure that all stakeholders are informed and all activities are well coordinated and documented through the planning, scheduling, release, receipt of responses, vendor management and monitoring/reporting of the RFP cycle. The Proposal Manager's efforts will include serving as project manager for the entire RFP cycle. The Proposal Manager will work with the MIS Unit Manager to ensure that the RFP efforts meet requirements of PFSCM.
- Develops and refines the ERP RFP to capture all designated system requirements specific to PFSCM and the projects which it administers. Ensures that all requirements are fully documented.
- Manages development of the RFP to promote a fair competition and select an ERP system that best meets needs of PFSCM.
- Manages vendor response and dissemination of information to ensure fair competition during the RFP cycle.
- Manages development of selection and evaluation criteria with which to select the final ERP vendor/system.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, ERP systems, database management, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working with IT project teams involved in project definition and scoping, detailed requirements gathering, documentation, system design, data modeling, development, and implementation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the selection, development and management of large scale ERP RFPs.
- PMI certification preferred.
- Ability to produce, implement, update, document, and manage RFPs.
- Proven track record of success in the creation and management of large enterprise information systems RFPs.
- Proven track record of success in managing a multicontractor environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
To apply to this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, along with the title of the position you are applying for, in the subject line. Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company. No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate legal right to work in the United States.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department directly. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.