(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The ERP System Administrator will be responsible for managing and operating Masimo’s ERP systems, and its integration with other key systems. This may include key tasks such as installing, configuring, bug-fix patching, upgrading, and maintaining the sustained operability of Masimo’s ERP applications, across production and test/development environments. The individual will also be helping with planning and coordinating change management of key processes required for supporting Masimo.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Executes on daily administrative tasks of an ERP system, including installing, configuring, upgrading, and fixing issues.
- Conducts thorough problem analysis in regard to technical system troubleshooting, and proposes viable solutions and alternatives.
- Collaborates with analysts, designers, and business owners in the testing of ERP programs and applications.
- Maintains ERP and database environments (test, development) with appropriate data sets, including refresh activities from production to test and development environments.
- Monitors and collaborates internally to help resolve HelpDesk ERP tickets on a timely basis. ERP tickets are logged globally via IT HelpDesk.
- Serve as a backup support to report troubleshooting.
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong hands-on systems administration experience with SQL server-based ERP environments and applications, including configuration, troubleshooting, application level support and maintenance
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 and database tools
- Strong development background, including client server models
- Five or more years of direct experience with ERP Administration, preferably Expandable ERP, including system administration and application development
- Advanced level of hands-on SQL scripting and development
- Excellent object-oriented design and programming skills
- Strong customer support skills, with commitment to quality service and on-time delivery
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, with ability to constantly manage multiple tasks
- Experience building, utilizing, and supporting reporting tools, in conjunction with queries against ERP-related data sources
- Hands-on knowledge of Expandable ERP
- Healthcare, medical device industry background/experience
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in varying responsibilities and changing priorities
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing, and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...