ERP Systems Administrator
The primary responsibility for this role will be to act as the single point of contact for internal users of Navision. He/she will work closely with the Navision consultant on Navision training and documentation.
Job Responsibilities :
The Systems Administrator will work with the business users primarily (but not limited to) in Finance, Sales, and Operations. He/she would work with the business teams to review existing process/system, gathering data, analyzing workflow and document user’s requirements.
- He/she would then translate these into design specifications by co-working with both internal and external teams of developers and other functional analysts while ensuring all nuances of the requirements are understood and executed per requirements
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects from initiating to closure following defined process and quality standard.
- Plan for testing activities, write test scripts and execute them as needed.
- Support users with day to day issues and be a front line support partner for issue resolution.
- Documentation of all system processes
- General maintenance and administration of the database
- Training of all users
- Must work well with all levels of business (warehouse, manufacturing, CSR and management)
- Ability to design business process flows; detailing them, identifying areas of improvement and creating improved process.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution ability.
- Experience managing projects with mid-level complexity in manufacturing environment from end to end.
- Ability to present the results of analysis and application functionality to customers in an effective and crisp manner.
- Technical understanding of business processes.
- SQL writing and reporting capabilities required
- Communication skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills with Senior Management/Executives are essential for this role.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel and Access preferred; Microsoft Navision and above experience in implementation along with functional expertise in Accounting and/or production reporting areas strongly preferred
- Project Management Certification is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to design business requirements and then turn into detail IT programming requirements, related test scripts, work with business to test
- Ability to provide front line support for the business which will include training in IT applications
- Must have detailed knowledge of high volume manufacturing and the IT components required. This includes interfacing this with WMS, forecast planning and sales
This role is a permanent, full-time position with New French Bakery. Position is subject to passing a pre-employment drug test.
- Navision application experience, particularly in the area of NAV Manufacturing and NAV Inventory processes.
- Consulting experience preferred.
- 2+ Years of both process and discrete manufacturing IT system design and implementation
- Hands-on experience with key manufacturing processes, especially sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Working knowledge of process control systems and quality control systems including data capture and presentation of both process and discrete manufacturing date a plus.
- Experience with manufactured product life cycle traceability and reporting
- Experience in High Volume Manufacturing, preferably in a baking or food production facility
- Experience with Multiple networked manufacturing locations
- Experience with integrating 3rd part software with standard Navision ERP application a plus
- Complete ERP experience preferably with Navision, Oracle or SAP.
OUR QUALITY PRODUCTS
We have built our reputation on our ability to consistently deliver the highest quality, all-natural Artisan breads...