Job Description:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:|
Lead and develop ESB Project Company sales in Texas and
Oklahoma, reporting to the Vice President Power
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop strategy for turnkey projects based on
Cummins diesel and gas generator sets for Texas and
Oklahoma to include but not limited to:
2. Prepare timely and professional sales presentation
- Cogeneration for industrial and commercial projects.
- Prime power
- Utility support/distributed energy
- Digester gas
- Gas compression
material and proposals.
3. Plan and prioritize resources and sales activity to
meet sales plan.
4. Identify market trends, opportunities and threats and
work to maximize ESB prospects.
5. Oversee the bidding process and maintain a price
database, pro forma bidding documents and other sales
6. Responsible for delivering agreed AOP.
7. Develop assigned customer account list and account
plans that include action plans to obtain sales
8. Conduct sales calls on design engineers, primarily
9. Conduct joint calls with other members of the sales
group when necessary.
10. Stay abreast of changes in the Power Generation
Industry, through self-study as well as factory
11. Prepare monthly reports to include sales calls and
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferable
Mechanical or Electrical.
2. Prior sales experience, again preferable in the field
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Possess superior interpersonal and customer relation
5. Experience with Microsoft Word, Access and Excel.
6. Must be willing to travel.
7. Must possess leadership qualities and
8. Must have an internal drive for customer service and
provide an elevated level of service for internal and
9. Must comply with safety rules and regulations and
apply them to daily work routines for personal safety
and the safety of others.
Req. Code : 622
Division/Department : Arlington Operations
# of Openings : 1
Cummins Southern Plains - 18 months ago