The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will provide continuous support to the Talent Acquisition and Development (TA&D) team. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, managing team’s applicant tracking system (iCIMS), running and analyzing reports, sourcing for the Managers of Attraction and Retention, supervising TA&D’s Leadership Apprentice and assisting with high volume seasonal staffing of team members.
ESF (Education, Sports and Fun) is in the people development business, offering a wide variety of camps designed to provide the finest camp experience for our families and team members. Since our “product” is our people, a strategic talent acquisition and development “engine” is critical to our ongoing success.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage TA&D’s applicant tracking system and process complex reports (i.e. submit system changes, track metrics, audit database, conduct compliance checks, etc.)
- Partner with iCIMS technical support regarding troubleshooting, testing and performing quality control; communicate any issues or upgrades to the TA&D team
- Design and develop recruiting specific dashboards and reports. Customize and edit information fields and dropdowns
- Provide support to Managers of Attraction and Retention’s full lifecycle recruiting efforts. Responsibilities include: posting jobs, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, screening candidates and processing background checks
- Coordinate and attend college and industry career fairs
- Serve as point of contact for third party vendors regarding applicant tracking system, job postings, background checks and event scheduling
- Ensure timely execution of team member contracts and track completed paperwork in iCIMS
- Process team member paperwork to meet compliance as well as training and on site summer needs (i.e. requirements for state inspections, team member sign in sheets, evaluations, etc.)
- Research pricing for ESF branding at career fairs and networking events
- Manage, track and process team invoices
- Train and supervise TA&D’s Leadership Apprentice
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments such as Payroll, Admissions and Enrollment, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Compile and update policies and procedures while keeping current on industry trends
- Provide ongoing administrative support (i.e creating excel spreadsheets and editing job descriptions) for TA&D as needed
Position Competencies for Success:
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator must possess qualities essential for ESF’s Mission and Core Values, especially those of Customer Focus, Innovation, Growth and Community Action. Database mining, leadership, vision, creative energy, enthusiasm, attention to detail and ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment will contribute to his/her overall success in this role.
- Must demonstrate ESF core values: Safety, Integrity, Respect, Customer Focus, Growth, Innovation and Community Action
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resources or related field
- SHRM certification preferred
- Minimum one (1) year of experience using iCIMS or similar web-based applicant tracking system
- One (1) year of prior experience working in talent acquisition and/or HRIS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal) a must
- Ability to manage multiple time sensitive priorities while building strong working relationships with others
- Must be a detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Previous leadership experience and the ability to impact and influence others
- PA/NJ/DE Local candidates only, please
Other Skill Requirements:
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Extensive experience using iCIMS or other applicant tracking software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
1. Year-round position.
2. Minimum 40 hours per week during non-peak season; up to 50-60 hours per week during peak season
3. This position involves extended periods of time at a computer workstation
4. Some local travel and occasional distance travel to events and to ESF camp sites.
Employee is expected to exhibit ESF Core Values at all times and to adhere to all company policies
ESF (which stands for Education, Sports, and Fun) has been a pioneering force in summer day camps since its humble beginnings in 1982 by...