Under close supervision, performs customer service and/or claims processing functions within a specific business line.
C. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
D. SCOPE INFORMATION: (include operating budget, revenue goals, reporting relationships, # of direct/indirect reports, etc.)
- Receive new losses, verify accuracy of information via coverage.
- Register new loss information on system.
- Perform all file updates on system as directed by claims reps/team leader.
- Register loss payments on system.
- Provide service to agents, insureds, clients, and other customers.
- Prepare all loss registration forms.
This position reports to the Operations Supervisor or Claims Team Leader. There are no positions reporting into this position.
E. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
F. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year prior claims processing experience.
- Strong customer orientation and experience supporting customer needs.
- Strong written and oral communication to effectively provide service to internal and external customers.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong computer systems experience and experience in an automated environment.
- Keyboarding and data entry skills.
- Works well within a team environment; focus on self development.
- Committed to high standards of behavior and performance.
Ace Group - 20 months ago
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...