Line of Business: FG-Enterprise Spend Mgmt Group
Job Category: Executive/Senior Level Officials and Managers
1. Bachelor?s degree in business or related field or equivalent education and
2. Five years of experience as a business or systems analyst
3. Project management knowledge
4. Comprehensive understanding of computing technology
5. Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
articulate complex technical concepts in easy-to-understand business terms
6. Good analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills
7. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as member of a cross
8. Strong organizational skills
9. Ability to travel as needed, occasionally overnight
1. Interpret and analyze LoB needs for solutions within Enterprise Spend
Management (ESM) by utilizing process management, business and technical
2. Oversee and evaluate the implementation of new releases, modifications and
enhancements for assigned applications within SMS.
3. Formulate, define and design requirements for moderate to complex business
problems for assigned applications within SMS.
4. Develop and execute user acceptance test plans, test specifications and test
cases for multiple applications within SMS.
5. Utilize multiple LoB report writing tools to develop moderate to complex
reports and files for applications within SMS.
6. Provide support for multiple applications which include problem research,
analysis, and resolution.
7. Maintain a working knowledge of business and operational concepts for clients
of assigned applications to add value in analyzing complex and highly integrated
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...