Abraxas Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cubic Corporation, is a trusted partner to the U.S. National Security community, supporting its worldwide mission with both service and technical related programs across a vast array of Intelligence Community (IC) organizations. Our staff brings fresh perspectives from engineering, academia, national security, and defense to collaborate on multifaceted problems. We transform commercial and intelligence challenges into operational success.
Abraxas currently has multiple Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) Analyst opportunities throughout the Northern Virginia area. In order to be considered for these opportunities the candidate must hold a current TS/SCI with a Polygraph Clearance. In addition to the Polygraph clearance the candidate will meet the minimum requirements below:
In addition, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their experience extracting large quantities of structured and unstructured date from various file types (.csv, .txt), understand the use and be able to apply scripts to data loads, manipulate data against specific source systems, support business requirements analysis, map source data to data warehouse models, develop ETL processes, define meta data and rules associated with ETL processes, complete mapping and transformation programs, and perform extraction and load processes with COTS tools using SQL query language.
- 2+ years experience as an ETL Developer.
- 1-2 years Pentaho experience desired
- 3+ years experience in multiple programming languages (e.g. Java, SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- 3+ years experience of database design in major Relational Data Management Systems (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Netezza, PostGres, etc.)
- Large-Scale (terabytes) Data Sensitivity and Handling a PLUS.
- Knowledge of formal data modeling methodologies, DW Information Supply Chain (ISC), BioAPI, CBEFF, and ANSI Standards and best practices.
- Ability to analyze, design, build, test, implement, and support ETL solutions for multiple subject areas sourced from disparate data sources.
- Ability to develop mappings for Data Capture, Staging, Cleansing, Transforming, Loading, and Auditing.
- Ability to perform data quality analysis, gather information to determine data sources, data targets, data definitions, data relationships, document business rules, and develop data quality metrics.
Abraxas Corporation - 13 months ago
Abraxas provides tailored design and testing services for Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs): custom computer chips that...