The ETL Architect will work on the strategic design and implementation of data warehouses, data marts and data stores while ensuring high levels of data availability. Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Provides input/suggestions to implement operational and service improvements to support the Business
Work within the Enterprise Data Warehouse Application Development team, developing and maintaining ETL into the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
Work with team members, BI developers and the Business to further enhance data models and Architecture to support Business Intelligence and corporate reporting needs.
Develop and maintain audit and validation processes to detect data integrity problems and work with developers internally and externally to solve data integrity issues
Participate in the Agile process and meet goals as accepted
Participate in ETL Applications Tools/Servers system and database upgrades
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Warehousing Environment
- Hands on development experience with ETL/Data integration tools and coding
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL required
- Informatica experience required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Holland America Line Inc
- 23 months ago - save job