Datastage developers responsible for component design, development, unit testing, and integration testing for building an ETL platform which requires extraction of data from mainframe.
1. Minimum experience of 4 years in Datatstage based development.
2. Exposure to IIS Fastrack, Metdata workbench, Business Glossary.
3. Exposure to Agile based development.
4. Ability to work with a client and onsite offshore model.
5. Excellent communication skills
This position requires no travel. All positions are Charlotte based.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years experience in IIS Datastage Development exp
- At least 1 year experience in IIS Information Analyzer
- At least 1 year experience in Work in a geographically distributed team (in 2 or more countries)
- Readiness to travel Up to 1 day a week
- English: Basic knowledge
- At least 5 years experience in IIS Datastage Development exp
- At least 3 years experience in IIS Information Analyzer
- At least 3 years experience in Work in a geographically distributed team (in 2 or more countries)
- At least 3 years experience in Banking Industry knowledge
- Certified in Datastage
- English : Intermediate
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 10 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...