Immediate contract opportunity for ETL Developer with Direct Government Client in Brooklyn, NY
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a contract assignment for a ETL Developer in Brooklyn, NY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely under the direction of the Project Manager with stakeholders from client and associated agencies including managers, line employees, and IT staff.
- Responsible for implementing systems (data exchanges) in line with business goals, objectives and technical requirements.
- Should be able to understand and follow the technical design documents and update them, if needed, during the development phase.
- Execute development plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Modify existing programs to confirm to system changes or to make improvements in the existing program.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing changes and corrections.
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- At least 4 years of overall development experience
- Must have 3+ years of ETL experience and Business Intelligence experience.
- Must have Informatica PowerCenter development experience
- Must have Informatica B2B Data Transformation development experience
- Ability to Design, Develop and Deploy the ETL processes and performance tune ETL programs/scripts
- Strong knowledge of XML, XML Schema, XSD, XSLT/XPath and BI and Data Warehousing concepts
- Strong experience in Oracle, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE (including EJB, JSP, JDBC), Websphere MQ
- Unix shell scripting
- Experience developing, deploying and implementing on NT and UNIX environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders; must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources;
- Must be able to take strategic direction from executive management and participate in strategic planning activities throughout the lifetime of the project;
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
- Must be able to provide documentation on their work.
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent experience is desired;
- Knowledge of National Information Exchange Methodology (NIEM)
- Experienced with formal SDLCs and business analysis methodologies; Working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards;
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.