Organization: Accenture Technology Solutions
Location: Austin, TX
Accenture Technology Solutions
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
professionals define, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, management and processing of information from one or more sources and delivery of information to audiences who have a stake in or right to that information.
professionals develop solutions that collect, analyze and report internal and external data to generate knowledge and value for the organization at the strategic, tactical and operational levels. They apply skills in data integration, analysis, warehousing and mining.
The BI Enterprise Data Warehouse ETL Developer is responsible for the integration of technical and application components so that they meet the business requirements. He/She will design, build, test and execute the data interface process and supporting activities; support application build, test, and deploy activities; and problem solve issues.
Responsibilities may include:
- Creating source to target data mapping design specifications;
- Developing Informatica ETL modules and PL/SQL procedures for transforming data from legacy to target tables/fields;
- Developing data validation and data reconciliation SQL queries to confirm appropriate transformation of data and identify issues in source data for data cleanup;
- Participating in code reviews and peer reviews;
- Escalating issues to management as identified;
- Fixing defects identified in testing;
- Assist Functional Lead with design, build and test activities for a Project Phase or Program;
- Develop content for Data Conversion Deliverables and Work Products;
- Work with State Business Analysts and Accenture Functional Leads to resolve issues, address open points and design gaps for assigned project phase or Program;
- Perform source to target data mapping and related design/build/test activities using ETL tools;
- Execute Data Conversion Testing to demonstrate implementation readiness;
- Support the automated conversion process for the Production executions;
- Minimum 3 years design/development experience
- 1-3 years experience with ETL development using Informatica Powercenter or similar tools (DataStage or
- Minimum 3 years experience with SQL and/or PL/SQL Development
- 1-3years working on data migration projects for data conversion or data warehouse
1. Experience working on Human Services Projects (Eligibility, Medicaid, Child Support, etc.);
2. Experience working with batch processing
Professional Skill Requirements
1. Proven ability as a problem-solver with the ability to understand issues, research solutions, and troubleshoot prior to escalating
2. Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
3. Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
4. Reliable, self motivated, and accountable for assigned work
5. Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
6. Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, with capabilities in consulting, strategy, digital,...