The ETL Developer designs, codes, tests, documents and implements the data extraction, transformation, and loading of source data into innovative enterprise and clinical data warehouse solutions that support CDPHP’s business intelligence and decision support systems needs. Will work with written program specifications and requirements to create, test and document the data warehouse ETL processes. Will implement these processes and follow up on the implementation to ensure functional completeness and accuracy. The developer will continuously interact with other project team members and will interface with user departments to clarify requirements, identify and resolve problems, and ensure that user requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Management or Information Technology discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an ETL Developer role required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with relational database (normalized and dimensional) within a MS SQL Server or Oracle environment required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using Data Warehouse architecture required.
- Demonstrated skills with Informatica required.
Salary Grade: 17
CDPHP - 2 years ago