Work with application developers, business partners, management and Data Warehouse team.
Develop ETL procedures based on business requirements and service level agreements.
Responsible for delivering quality data integration projects.
Responsible for reviewing requirements, architecture and design components of ongoing and upcoming projects.
Responsible for developing and documenting the systems, processes and logic required to expose the existing data sets in the warehouse to end users for reporting and analysis purposes.
Responsible for hands on development using SSIS and ETL tools and processes.
Keep abreast of the tools, techniques and components being used in the industry through research and applies this knowledge to the system(s) being developed.
Monitor ETL applications for performance and improvement opportunities.
Ensure the quality, consistency and security of company data and data warehouse systems.
Ability to switch easily between different projects and flexibility to handle a rapidly changing environment for large volumes of data.
Troubleshoot and diagnosis complex software problems.
Packaging and release management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years overall ETL experience, especially SSIS
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of designing, developing, testing and implementing ETL solutions
- Strong technologist with excellent data analysis and ETL architecture/design/development skills
- Work comfortably with both business and technologists
- Knowledge of data modeling and designing databases
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on several projects
- Solid understanding of SDLC, software best practices and development methodologies
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Good knowledge of metadata, and using/managing metadata
- Ability to develop and organize high-quality documentation
- Take responsibility for performance tuning
- Understanding of building data warehouses for analytical and business intelligence solutions
- Ability to understand the business solution that the data warehouse serves
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in a multi-tier environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with data warehousing and star-schema (dimensional) data models a plus
- Knowledge of topics such as clustering, queuing and BIDW a plus
- Knowledge of some Linux/Unix operating systems and shell languages is a plus
- Knowledge of .NET languages and/or Python is a plus
- Besides SQLServer, experience in various databases, such as Teradata, Vertica, and/or Oracle is a plus
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cardlytics does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com .
Cardlytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer