The Cincinnati Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Cincinnati Financial Corporation, stands among the nation’s top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on direct written premiums. Our commitment to the independent agency system began in 1950 and is our company’s core strength and competitive advantage. We excel by offering agents and policyholders a local presence, unparalleled claims service, loss control consultation services, work-saving technology initiatives, and competitive products, rates and compensation.
Seeking a dynamic, team-oriented and self-motivated Extract, Transform and Load developer to facilitate data movement across platforms. Analyze, design, build, test and implement extracts, transform and load procedures.
- create, extract, transform and load processes and programs in appropriate environments
- create source to target maps and transformation rules for Data Mart
- collect appropriate Meta Data and document procedures
- create reconciliation procedures and data checks to insure data quality
Qualified candidates have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science or related discipline.
- knowledge of stored procedures or an ETL tool across multiple platforms
- strong understanding of data warehouse concepts, including star schemas
- proficient in SQL
- able to mentor less experienced associates
- strong analytical and organizational skills
- able to multitask and effectively perform multiple assignments
- effectively trouble shoot, debug and problem solve complex issues
- effective verbal and written communication skills
Qualified candidates have:
Ideal candidates also have experience with:
- three or more years of ETL development experience. Data Stage is preferred, but Informatica experience will also be considered.
- experience with multi-platform environments and languages including Cobol, OS/390, NT, AIX,UNIX and Korn Shell scripting.
- experience with DB2 UDB and Utilities
- OLAP and reporting tool technologies
- Hyperion Reports and Analyzer
- dimensional data modeling
- Erwin Data Modeling tool
Selected associates receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including a matching 401(k). Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- 2 years ago - save job