We are actively seeking an ETL Developer for a contract opportunity in Brentwood, TN .
• Contributes to Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of data models to support customer requirements
• Develops specifications for the bidirectional movement of data between source system and the warehouse to support the reporting solution (if appropriate)
• Develops and supports Extraction Transformation and Load (ETL) data processes
• Supports the use of fault-tolerant, high-performance, and multi-parallel algorithms for data processing, and for delivering data streams to drive a wide range of reports
• Supports the use of optimal logical and physical data models for satisfying the needs of a large and growing number of customers’ needs
• Leverages an optimal network of processes to produce the required data deliverables
• Leads production loads and oversees root cause analysis for all load failures
• Supports performance tuning and troubleshooting for existing ETL processes in support of clients
• Participates in the design and implementation of MDM, ODS, and Analytical Databases
We are considering candidates who meet the requirements and are able to interview and work on site.
This position offers a full range of benefits including health, dental, PTO, 401k with a company match and much more!
Required Skills for ETL Developer
• Proficiency in Database design, development, and stewardship
• Proficiency in Data Warehouse development and tools
• Proficiency in Data integration design, development, and stewardship
• Expert in Extraction Transformation and Load (ETL) technologies, specially with Talend and Hadoop
Computer Professionals, Inc. is unable to provide any visa sponsorship. No third-party vendors please.
Computer Professionals Inc. - 19 months ago