ETL Developer/Tester needed in Detroit, MI $100,000 Salary, Apply/email resume: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- The desired candidate will coordinate functional activities of system integration testers participating on cross-functional teams for specific product development efforts.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work with little or no supervision. Required to lead the testing of new applications.
- Determines testing strategies and provides testing resource estimations and consulting to project teams.
- The position will also include working with business and technical resources to analyze problems encountered in testing and determining changes required to correct problems.
- With general guidance and coaching, participates in design, development and implementation of specific new and emerging technologies, platforms and services.
- Works with developers and infrastructure specialists to pilot and evaluate new technologies.
- Participates in development of business cases and obtaining approvals for capital expenditures.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Extensive experience in leading complex projects with division or company wide scope.
- Strong skills required in communications, leadership, presentations to senior management, problem-solving, project management, team development and organization.
- 10+ years of experience specifically with leading System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Extensive Experience in SQL server 2008 platform.
- Experience in Data centric testing. Should be able to verify data loaded in tables as per the algorithms
- Extensive ETL experience.
- Must able to understand Data transformation rules, and able to validate principal totals.
- Experience in Testing data warehousing applications.
- Expertise in Data analysis, Data modeling, Database design, Data migration, and Business intelligence solutions.
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts, SQL and procedural SQL in Teradata
586 201-5876 Apply/email resume: Karen.email@example.com
EIT is a privately owned company founded in 1977 by Joe T. May to provide full contract electronic design and manufacturing services to...