100k + 15% Target Bonus + 401 + Retirement + College + Training + Vacations + Commute .
*Looking for only EAD , Green card or US Citizens. Sorry no h1b sponsorship at this time.*
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and set data quality standards and uphold the data quality within the Data Warehouse
- Gather Business focused data requirements and perform analysis from a Data Warehouse and ETL Development perspective.
- Understand and implement the business requirements, translate to data mapping.
- Profile the source data using data profiling tools, understand the source system data representation, formats, data gaps and identify the rules to meet the business requirements.
- Perform upfront analysis and documentation.
- Create and maintain Metadata management, data lineage and business glossary and definitions in support of the DW and BI platform.
- Utilize the tools to establish metadata end-to-end.
- ETL development and collaboration within the Data Warehouse and ETL team.
- Work experience in full SDLC.
- Practice ETL development standards and implementation. SDLC life cycle.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Business Intelligence team and data modelers.
- Validate the Data Model and its dependency to meet the requirements,
- Data Warehouse data integrity and quality standards.
- Lead the Data Warehouse and ETL team in the requirements gathering and data model design and implement discussions.
- Willingness to learn new technology and utilize the technology capabilities.
- Great team player and collaborate across the enterprise
- Efficient, nimble and ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Perform data mining and data analysis to create innovate data analytics usage/patterns to apply for cross-sell, up-sell, segmentation model and predictive analytics.
- Active learner who can implement Netezza in-database analytics modules.
Skills and Experience :
- 6+years of IT development, 4+ years of Informatica ETL development
- Hands on expert on Informatica tool , ETL development, Data Profiling, Metadata management ,Data mining, Data integration & Data Warehouse experience
- Hands on Experience with Netezza is a plus
- Experience in Schema, database design, data modeling.
- Advanced SQL PL SQL Schedule jobs skills .
- Good Experience with windows and Linux shell scripting .
- Hands on experience in Enterprise job scheduling tool.
- Plus - Experience in Automation Anywhere .