Job Title: ETL Developer
An innovative and dynamic IT company is seeking an experienced ETL Developer.
The ETL Developer will work independently and as part of a team on a large project to modify and create data marts and data warehouses. This effort will include design and documentation of mapping and transformation specifications, system standards and functional specifications in terms of Informatica Power Center.
The ETL Developer should have diverse expertise and experience to support the following disciplines and tasks:
- Informatica Power Center (Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Metadata Manager). Worked extensively on Informatica transformations like Source Qualifier, Expression Filter, Router, Aggregator, Lookup, Update Strategy, Stored Procedure, Sequence Generator, Joiner, and Union.
- Informatica mapping and workflow development using all functionality available in the Designer and Workflow Management tools
- Analyze and document data mapping and business transformation rules as implemented in Informatica
- Develop ETL scripts and conduct regression testing using Informatica scripts
Experience and skills in the following disciplines and technologies:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years working with Informatica administration and development
- 3-5 years working with Oracle technology, including Oracle Developer
- Experience in database development using SQL and PL/SQL
- 3-5 years working with Erwin
- Understand and participate in project management and customer interaction
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of data warehousing methodologies
Multivision - 18 months ago