Sr. ETL Developer
Aspireâ¦to save others’ lives, while shaping your own.
This team member will be responsible for providing technical leadership for Data integration and ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) development for the Enterprise Data Factory and other data integration needs. This team member will collaborate and partner with BI leads, data experts and project teams in developing data integration initiatives into and out of the enterprise data warehouse, data marts, cloud systems and applications. This team member will also be responsible for providing technical and leadership guidance for the overall data management, data quality and the development of the Enterprise Data Factory.
Specific Responsibilities Will Include:
• Designs and develops data marts containing subsets of data from the data warehouse that are specific to business needs.
• Develops data extract processes to support business application needs that require data from the data warehouse.
• Responsible for providing technical and leadership guidance for the overall data management, data quality and business reporting function including data warehouse.
• Creates and maintains processes for managing data quality across the enterprise.
• Reviews, advises and defines conceptual, logical and physical data model.
• Evaluates, develops and promotes data model techniques and tools.
• Advises and defines data integration mapping algorithms.
• Advises and defines the metadata manager definitions and data lineage within the EDW.
• Sets data administrations standards and guidelines.
• Reviews and approves design specifications and performs code reviews.
• Works independently and resolves complex problems with limited supervision.
• Provide off-hours production support as required.
• Develop technology related strategies for the information systems areas of responsibility including definition of templates, standards, and patterns to be used across project teams.
• Adoption assistance/Employee Assistance Program and work/life benefits
• Generously matched 401(k) retirement savings plan including immediate vesting, numerous investment alternatives and loan provisions
medITjobs.com - 13 months ago